MAKING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- It is encouraged that you sign up for an account when signing up for an appointment so you can manage your appointment (this is different from your DFC account).
- Select which Easter Bunny you would like to visit. (to return to the list, click that bunny again)
- Select the Date and time
- DO NOT select a Sensory or Dog Night just to get in. These are specific to our guests that fit their description and you will be turned away otherwise.
- Be sure to Include your cell number when filling in your phone information, we will be texting you when you're able to come in the building.
- CHECK YOUR SPELLING - otherwise you will miss your confirmation and reminder emails and miss your arrival texts.
- ****IMPORTANT - Make sure you get a confirmation email! If you don't, your appt may not have gone through.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Approximately 1 week prior to your visit, you will receive a link to sign your agreement and waiver, this must be signed prior to your arrival.
- If you do not receive it, check your spam/junk mail
- Contact us so we can resend it
- You will receive 3 reminder emails and 1 text regarding your visit. It will re-review everything you agreed to at the time of booking and guide you to the links for all of the details about the DFC Holiday Experience, Covid Precautions and Procedures and FAQ.
- Please arrive camera-ready.
- You will wait in your car and we will text you when you are next and when it's time to come in.
- Be prepared to come in at the time you receive your text.
- 2 adults per visit - no exceptions
- Adults and children over 2 must wear masks while in the building.
- Temperatures checked prior to coming in.
- Anyone with a fever higher than 100.3 will not be permitted
- Please save us the heartache of turning you away and take your family's temperature at home and contact us to cancel/reschedule.
- NO PERSON that is sick with ANY ailments will be permitted in. Even a sniffle, you will be asked to leave. We cannot risk having anything effect anyone's immune system.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we feel is a hazard to our staff and clientele.
- Once you are in the waiting room, do not let your child roam around. Bathrooms are accessible but preferred only in an emergency.
- We will not be using props that cannot be easily sanitized. You may bring your own book and carrots if you would like.
- No multi-family group shots will be taken for this event. However, parents are still allowed in the photos.
- We understand that there are some families that have different living arrangements. IF you are a multi-family that live together, you will be asked for ID proving so. (Sadly, we were met with many untruths last season)
- You will have the option for the assistant or yourself to place your child on the Easter Bunny's lap. If you choose to do it we will give you some pointers but will not be responsible if your child looks awkward if you refuse assistance. Parents must be willing to listen to assistant’s directions/guidance.
- You will have the option to at a distance or next to the Easter Bunny and not on their lap. Note: anyone that has to embrace the cry, this option will most likely be unsuccessful. Reminder: the visit is less 3 minutes
- Once you are done with your session you will be led out to the exit by our assistant.
SELECTING A TIME TO VIEW/ORDER YOUR IMAGES
- Before you leave your visit, you and one of our crew will agree on a callback time to view your images.
- All viewing and ordering will be done online and over the phone with our studio reps.
- With thousands of families that need to order, we cannot let clients order at their leisure as requested.
- Precovid, clients saw their images right away and we need to replicate this the best we can. Clients will be given a few options for a callback time.
- For example: If you visit in the morning, you select a time, that very morning.
- Of course we will always accommodate those that travel a far distance.
- We are staffed for each client accordingly based on appointment times.
- If you wish for a later call back for photo viewing, a $10 staffing fee will be added to your final bill.
- There will be a $10 staffing fee applied for those that miss/ignore the call after 2 attempts are made. So please select your appointment in accordance to the callback time you need as well.
- It is best to plan your appointment to include your availability to order your photos to avoid these fees.
- Please make sure you have any unknown caller block options turned off on your phone so you can receive our call.
- You will be given a pricelist when you arrive so you have a reference during your call.
- You will order your images/package at the time of your phone call.
- Images will be watermarked as usual. We have had an issue with screenshots and stolen images in the past, so we cannot make any exceptions.
- If you come from a far distance but would like to pick up your photos shortly after your visit, please bring a tablet with you and you can view and order from the Manoa Shopping Center parking lot up the street (we cannot crowd the DFC parking lot).
ADDING TO AN EXISTING ORDER - BUYER'S REMORSE
- If you regret not purchasing images at the time of your original order
- We remove all galleries from our website every evening. Therefore:
- *If you order additional photos the same day, you CAN order prints and/or digital images at our regular prices.
- *If you order the following day and beyond, only digital images are available at the full price of $47 each or any digital image packages - regardless of your original order.
- Pick up is available at our drive up window located in the back of the building during Easter Bunny Visit hours and designated times which will be posted on our Facebook page and in your order confirmation email.
- If you come from a distance and wish to wait for your images to be printed, you may do so at the Manoa Shopping Center and we will email you when they are ready.
- There is an option to ship your prints for an additional $5.
- Shipping is sent through USPS within 48 hours of your order. We are not responsible for any delays with the postal service.
- Digital images are available within 48 hours. You can check your order for status.