The following is our Covid Plan as of 8/1/21. This information is subject to change.
This is a reminder of the information that was agreed upon by you at the time of booking:
CLIENT PRECAUTIONS and INSTRUCTIONS:
- You will wait in your car and we will text you when you are next in line to come in.
- 2 adults per visit. Sorry we cannot allow more.
- It is recommended, per CDC guidelines, that all adults wear a mask upon entering the studio. You may take your mask off while getting your photo taken.
- Please save us the heartache of turning you away and take your family's temperature prior to leaving for your appointment and contact us to cancel/reschedule.
- NO PERSON that is sick with ANY ailments will be permitted in. Even a sniffle, you will be asked to leave. We saw over 4,500 families last season without incident, so regardless of Covid, this precaution will remain. We know how important this event is to anyone and we will not allow someone to take this lightly.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we feel is a hazard to our staff and clientele.
- Once you are in the waiting room, do not let your child roam around. Restrooms are accessible but preferred only if necessary.
- You will have the option for the assistant or yourself to place the child in Santa's lap. If you choose to do it we will give you some pointers but cannot be responsible if your child looks awkward if you do not want assistance. Parents must be willing to listen to assistant’s directions/suggestions/advice.
- You will have the option to sit away from Santa and not on his lap. Note: anyone that has to embrace the cry, this option will most likely be unsuccessful. Reminder: the visit is 3 minutes
- Once you are done with your session you will led out to the exit by our assistant.
STAFF and STUDIO PRECAUTIONS
- Sanitizing/washing hands between each client.
- Our whole staff is vaccinated including Santa.
- Masks will be worn by all crewmembers.
- Frequently clean highly touched surfaces.
- Wipe down any props used between clients.
- Cleaning all furniture between clients.
- Remi UV filtration in our ventilation/AC system has been installed throughout the studio and has been running nonstop since October 2020
- Santa's gloves and suit, as well as the cushions of the seating will be sanitized between clients using a hospital grade UV wand.
- Seating sanitized between clients in waiting and shooting rooms
- Will not work if sick or exposed to anyone sick