- Experience photographing children is REQUIRED.
- This is not a learning/training experience, you must already be a professional photographer
- Experience with Adobe Lightroom preferred.
- Must be able to shoot in manual mode and have basic knowledge of studio lighting.
- Pay determined by experience. Pay $18-22/ hr based in experience.
- Must be able to work quickly.
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality.
- DFC supplies the equipment. We shoot with Nikon Z6 Mirrorless Cameras with a 24-70mm Lens
- Studio lighting. If you are not familiar, we will train.
- All Crew Members sign a Contractors Agreement which is NOT a non-compete.
- This does not prevent you from having your own business (it is actually encouraged! We love supporting one another). We do not prevent you from hosting your own holiday portraits.
- Make your own schedule from available shifts.
- Dates: November 5-December 22. (Training in October)
- Shift times to choose from (times are approximate):
- Weekends: 8:30a-3:30pm & 3:30p-8:00p
- Weekdays: 5p-9p
Pay: Starting at $18-20/hr (based on experience and knowledge) and raises given once you are established with DFC.
Perks: 50% off Holiday Experience (20% off Holiday Exclusive Sessions) given when crew member commits to 10+ shifts (2 weekdays = 1 shift) and access to the signup prior to it going live!