The sign up with go live on Sept 1
9am in Holiday Experience Facebook Group & 10am everywhere else
MAKING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- You will try to fill everything out as quickly as possible. We advise that you type your email address out and copy it so you know it’s correct. That way you only have to paste it in the form.
It is encouraged that you sign up for an account when signing up for an appointment so you can manage your appointment (this is different from your DFC account).
- Select which Santa Claus you would like to visit. (to return to the list, click the same Santa again)
- Select the Date and time
- DO NOT select a Sensory or Dog Night just to get in. These are specific to our guests that fit the description and you will be turned away otherwise.
- Be sure to Include your cell number that you will have on you at your appointment when filling in your phone information, we will be texting you when you're able to come in the building.
- CHECK YOUR SPELLING - otherwise you will miss your confirmation and reminder emails and miss your arrival texts.
- ****IMPORTANT**** - Make sure you get a confirmation upon making your appointment and take a screenshot of it!! If you don't, your appt may not have gone through.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Approximately 1 week prior to your visit, you will receive a link to sign your agreement and waiver, this must be signed prior to your arrival.
- If you do not receive it, check your spam/junk mail
- Contact us so we can resend it
- You will receive at least 2 reminder emails and 1 text regarding your visit. It will review everything you agreed to at the time of booking and guide you to the links for all of the details about the DFC Holiday Experience, Covid Precautions and Procedures and FAQ.
- Please arrive camera-ready.
- You will wait in your car and we will text you when you are next and when it's time to come in.
- Be prepared to come in at the time you receive your text.
- 2 adults per visit - no exceptions
- According to CDC guidelines, we recommend that all adults wear masks while in the studio..
- NO PERSON that is sick with ANY ailments will be permitted in. Even a sniffle, you will be asked to leave. Last season we saw over 4,500 families without incident. Not even a cold. We WILL keep it that way regardless of Covid.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we feel is a hazard to our staff and clientele.
- Once you are in the waiting room, do not let your child roam around. Bathrooms are accessible but preferred only if necessary.
- We will continue to sanitize props as usual. Santa will utilize the UV light in between clients.
- Multi-family group shots of 8 or less will be permitted for this event. However, only 2-3 adults will be permitted.
- You will have the option for the assistant or yourself to place your child on Santa’s lap. If you choose to do it yourself, we will give you some pointers but will not be responsible if your child looks awkward if you refuse assistance. Parents must be willing to listen to assistant’s directions/guidance.
- You will have the option to sit at a distance or next to Santa and not on their lap. Note: anyone that has to embrace the cry, this option will most likely be unsuccessful. Reminder: the visit is about 3 minutes
- Once you are done with your session you will be led out to the exit by our assistant.
SELECTING A TIME TO VIEW/ORDER YOUR IMAGES
- Before you leave your visit, you will be given a few times to choose from for your callback time to view your images.
- All viewing and ordering will be done online and over the phone with our studio reps.
- With thousands of families that need to order, we cannot let clients order at their leisure.
- Precovid, clients saw their images right away and we need to replicate this the best we can. Clients will be given a few options for a callback time.
- For example: If you visit in the morning, you select a time, that very morning,
- Of course we will always accommodate those that travel a far distance.
- Please make sure you have any unknown caller block options turned off on your phone so you can receive our call.
- STAFFING FEE:
- PLAN FOR YOUR CALLBACK TIME when selecting your appointment time.
- We are staffed for each client accordingly based on appointment times.
- If you wish for a later call back for photo viewing additional staff has to be added, therefore a $10 staffing fee will be added to your final bill.
- There will be a $10 staffing fee applied for those that miss/ignore the call after 2 attempts are made. So again, please select your appointment in accordance to the callback time you need as well.
- It is best to plan your appointment to include your availability (and whoever else will be part of the ordering process) to order your photos to avoid these fees.
- You will be given a pricelist when you arrive so you have a reference during your call.
- You will order your images/package at the time of your phone call.
- Images will be watermarked as usual. We have had an issue with screenshots and stolen images in the past, so we cannot make any exceptions.
- If you come from a far distance but would like to pick up your photos shortly after your visit, please bring a tablet with you and you can view and order from the Manoa Shopping Center parking lot up the street (we cannot crowd the DFC parking lot).
ADDING TO AN EXISTING ORDER - BUYER'S REMORSE
- If you regret not purchasing images at the time of your original order
- We remove all galleries from our website every evening. Therefore:
- *If you order additional photos the same day, you CAN order prints and/or digital images at our regular prices.
- *If you order the following day and beyond, only digital images are available at the full price of $47 each or any digital image packages - regardless of your original order.
- Pick up is available at our drive up window located in the back of the building during Santa Visiting hours and designated times which will be posted on our Facebook page and in your order confirmation email.
- If you come from a distance and wish to wait for your images to be printed, you may do so at the Manoa Shopping Center and we will email you when they are ready.
- There is an option to ship your prints for an additional $5.
- Shipping is sent through USPS within 48 hours of your order. We are not responsible for any delays with the postal service.
- Digital images are available within 48 hours. You can check your order for status.
Pick up will be available until December 23. Times will be posted at a later date.
We are happy to announce that our pricing is remaining the same as last Santa Season.
When can I make an appointment?
The Holiday Experience SignUp will go live on September 1, 2021 at 9am in our Holiday Experience Group on Facebook and 10am on the DFC Facebook Page, Instagram and website
How much time is our visit with Santa Claus
Your visit will be approximately 3 minutes in length. We do not want to mislead anyone into thinking it is longer.
Should I arrive early for my appointment?
Please arrive NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES EARLY. We have always had problems with our neighbors and parking so we don't want the parking lot overloaded, you will be texted in the order of your appointment. Please do not bring in strollers.
Please arrive camera ready. Prepping in the parking lot once you've been instructed to come in or during your appointment time will take away from the length of your visit.
Is there parking?
Please respect our neighbors and park in the DFC lot when possible
Please DO NOT park on the grass. We have had clients do this and have gotten stuck and had to be towed at their expense.
How long will I be in the studio?
Your time in the studio will be approximately 10 minutes.
What if my child(ren) cry?
If you have a child between the ages of 10 months and 4 years, you will hear the phrase "Embrace the cry." at the studio. Learn it, love it, live it. Although we as parents want the perfect shot, chances are, at this age range, you will probably get tears. We truly try to make lemonade out of lemons and as parents ourselves, we know it's a rite of passage to get the crying pic for a couple of years so please arrive with a sense of humor! We do have some tricks that sometimes work depending on their age. Our assistants will chat with you about it when you come in and you can decide what you would like to do.
Crying Continued: (can you tell this is a big topic?)
There is a HUGE difference between a crying child that will just sit on Santa's lap and a child who is genuinely frightened. My crew is trained to see and know the difference and will advocate for that child. We will absolutely not push through an entire 3 minutes with a child that is trembling in terror. There is a time that it's not funny and we will not continue the session even if there are only 5 images to choose from. The intent is for them not to have a fear of Santa into their teens.
We will not accept requests to reshoot a family due to a crying child.
Can other relatives come and watch?
At this time no more than 2 adults can come
Can I take pictures?
Please refrain from taking photos of your session. It's our job to capture the moment, it's your job to take it all in!
How do I order my pictures?
Please click Your Experience from Beginning to End for full details
What if I must cancel my appointment?
If you do not intend on keeping your upcoming appointment, please cancel asap.
What Covid-19 precautions do you have in place?
Click DFC COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS for full details we have had and will have in place.
We are very proud to say that during 2020 Santa season, we saw over 4,500 families and there were no reports of anyone contracting COVID-19 from attending our event from families or staff.
Can I switch my appointment with someone?
Yes. The ONLY way we can do this is for you AND the person you are switching with to email HOLIDAY@DANIELLEFOSTERCREATIONS.COM. We are inundated with these requests and cannot have them coming from all directions. Thank you.
I know when we get there we have to wait in the car until it's our turn, but how do we check in? Do we have to call?
One of our crew members will be doing down the list of appointments in time order. You will get about 2 texts:
(1) To confirm you have arrived ---(2) To let you know when to come in the waiting room
PLEASE DO NOT COME EARLY! We will not take you ahead of your turn. 5 minutes early is enough. Coming too early will crowd the parking lot for those that are supposed to be in those spots. If you are early, circle around a little PLEASE.
What if I want to add additional images after my order is complete?
We call this Buyer's Remorse :)
We remove all galleries from our website every evening.
* If you order additional photos the same day, you CAN order prints and/or digital images at our regular prices.
* If you order past the day of your visit, only digital images are available at the full price of $47 each or any digital image packages only - regardless of your original order.
The following is our Covid Plan as of 8/1/21. This information is subject to change.
This is a reminder of the information that was agreed upon by you at the time of booking:
CLIENT PRECAUTIONS and INSTRUCTIONS:
- You will wait in your car and we will text you when you are next in line to come in.
- 2 adults per visit. Sorry we cannot allow more.
- It is recommended, per CDC guidelines, that all adults wear a mask upon entering the studio. You may take your mask off while getting your photo taken.
- Please save us the heartache of turning you away and take your family's temperature prior to leaving for your appointment and contact us to cancel/reschedule.
- NO PERSON that is sick with ANY ailments will be permitted in. Even a sniffle, you will be asked to leave. We saw over 4,500 families last season without incident, so regardless of Covid, this precaution will remain. We know how important this event is to anyone and we will not allow someone to take this lightly.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we feel is a hazard to our staff and clientele.
- Once you are in the waiting room, do not let your child roam around. Restrooms are accessible but preferred only if necessary.
- You will have the option for the assistant or yourself to place the child in Santa's lap. If you choose to do it we will give you some pointers but cannot be responsible if your child looks awkward if you do not want assistance. Parents must be willing to listen to assistant’s directions/suggestions/advice.
- You will have the option to sit away from Santa and not on his lap. Note: anyone that has to embrace the cry, this option will most likely be unsuccessful. Reminder: the visit is 3 minutes
- Once you are done with your session you will led out to the exit by our assistant.
STAFF and STUDIO PRECAUTIONS
- Sanitizing/washing hands between each client.
- Our whole staff is vaccinated including Santa.
- Masks will be worn by all crewmembers.
- Frequently clean highly touched surfaces.
- Wipe down any props used between clients.
- Cleaning all furniture between clients.
- Remi UV filtration in our ventilation/AC system has been installed throughout the studio and has been running nonstop since October 2020
- Santa's gloves and suit, as well as the cushions of the seating will be sanitized between clients using a hospital grade UV wand.
- Seating sanitized between clients in waiting and shooting rooms
- Will not work if sick or exposed to anyone sick
Loading more pages