MAKING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- It is encouraged that you sign up for an account when signing up for an appointment so you can manage your appointment (this is different from your DFC account).
- Select which Easter Bunny you would like to visit. (to return to the list, click that bunny again)
- Select the Date and time
- DO NOT select a Sensory or Dog Night just to get in. These are specific to our guests that fit their description and you will be turned away otherwise.
- Be sure to Include your cell number when filling in your phone information, we will be texting you when you're able to come in the building.
- CHECK YOUR SPELLING - otherwise you will miss your confirmation and reminder emails and miss your arrival texts.
- ****IMPORTANT - Make sure you get a confirmation email! If you don't, your appt may not have gone through.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Approximately 1 week prior to your visit, you will receive a link to sign your agreement and waiver, this must be signed prior to your arrival.
- If you do not receive it, check your spam/junk mail
- Contact us so we can resend it
- You will receive 3 reminder emails and 1 text regarding your visit. It will re-review everything you agreed to at the time of booking and guide you to the links for all of the details about the DFC Holiday Experience, Covid Precautions and Procedures and FAQ.
- Please arrive camera-ready.
- You will wait in your car and we will text you when you are next and when it's time to come in.
- Be prepared to come in at the time you receive your text.
- 2 adults per visit - no exceptions
- Adults and children over 2 must wear masks while in the building.
- Temperatures checked prior to coming in.
- Anyone with a fever higher than 100.3 will not be permitted
- Please save us the heartache of turning you away and take your family's temperature at home and contact us to cancel/reschedule.
- NO PERSON that is sick with ANY ailments will be permitted in. Even a sniffle, you will be asked to leave. We cannot risk having anything effect anyone's immune system.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we feel is a hazard to our staff and clientele.
- Once you are in the waiting room, do not let your child roam around. Bathrooms are accessible but preferred only in an emergency.
- We will not be using props that cannot be easily sanitized. You may bring your own book and carrots if you would like.
- No multi-family group shots will be taken for this event. However, parents are still allowed in the photos.
- We understand that there are some families that have different living arrangements. IF you are a multi-family that live together, you will be asked for ID proving so. (Sadly, we were met with many untruths last season)
- You will have the option for the assistant or yourself to place your child on the Easter Bunny's lap. If you choose to do it we will give you some pointers but will not be responsible if your child looks awkward if you refuse assistance. Parents must be willing to listen to assistant’s directions/guidance.
- You will have the option to at a distance or next to the Easter Bunny and not on their lap. Note: anyone that has to embrace the cry, this option will most likely be unsuccessful. Reminder: the visit is less 3 minutes
- Once you are done with your session you will be led out to the exit by our assistant.
SELECTING A TIME TO VIEW/ORDER YOUR IMAGES
- Before you leave your visit, you and one of our crew will agree on a callback time to view your images.
- All viewing and ordering will be done online and over the phone with our studio reps.
- With thousands of families that need to order, we cannot let clients order at their leisure as requested.
- Precovid, clients saw their images right away and we need to replicate this the best we can. Clients will be given a few options for a callback time.
- For example: If you visit in the morning, you select a time, that very morning.
- Of course we will always accommodate those that travel a far distance.
- We are staffed for each client accordingly based on appointment times.
- If you wish for a later call back for photo viewing, a $10 staffing fee will be added to your final bill.
- There will be a $10 staffing fee applied for those that miss/ignore the call after 2 attempts are made. So please select your appointment in accordance to the callback time you need as well.
- It is best to plan your appointment to include your availability to order your photos to avoid these fees.
- Please make sure you have any unknown caller block options turned off on your phone so you can receive our call.
- You will be given a pricelist when you arrive so you have a reference during your call.
- You will order your images/package at the time of your phone call.
- Images will be watermarked as usual. We have had an issue with screenshots and stolen images in the past, so we cannot make any exceptions.
- If you come from a far distance but would like to pick up your photos shortly after your visit, please bring a tablet with you and you can view and order from the Manoa Shopping Center parking lot up the street (we cannot crowd the DFC parking lot).
ADDING TO AN EXISTING ORDER - BUYER'S REMORSE
- If you regret not purchasing images at the time of your original order
- We remove all galleries from our website every evening. Therefore:
- *If you order additional photos the same day, you CAN order prints and/or digital images at our regular prices.
- *If you order the following day and beyond, only digital images are available at the full price of $47 each or any digital image packages - regardless of your original order.
- Pick up is available at our drive up window located in the back of the building during Easter Bunny Visit hours and designated times which will be posted on our Facebook page and in your order confirmation email.
- If you come from a distance and wish to wait for your images to be printed, you may do so at the Manoa Shopping Center and we will email you when they are ready.
- There is an option to ship your prints for an additional $5.
- Shipping is sent through USPS within 48 hours of your order. We are not responsible for any delays with the postal service.
- Digital images are available within 48 hours. You can check your order for status.
How much time is our visit with the Easter Bunny
Your visit will be approximately 3 minutes in length. We do not want to mislead anyone into thinking it is longer.
Should I arrive early for my appointment?
Please arrive NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES EARLY. We have always had problems with our neighbors and parking so we don't want the parking lot overloaded, you will be texted in the order of your appointment. Please do not bring in strollers.
Please arrive camera ready. Prepping in the parking lot once you've been instructed to come in or during your appointment time will take away from the length of your visit.
Is there parking?
Please respect our neighbors and park in the DFC lot when possible
Please DO NOT park on the grass. We have had clients do this and have gotten stuck and had to be towed at their expense.
How long will I be in the studio?
Your time in the studio will be approximately 10 minutes.
What if my child(ren) cry?
If you have a child between the ages of 10 months and 4 years, you will hear the phrase "Embrace the cry." at the studio. Learn it, love it, live it. Although we as parents want the perfect shot, chances are, at this age range, you will probably get tears. We truly try to make lemonade out of lemons and as parents ourselves, we know it's a rite of passage to get the crying pic for a couple of years so please arrive with a sense of humor! We do have some tricks that sometimes work depending on their age. Our assistants will chat with you about it when you come in and you can decide what you would like to do.
Crying Continued: (can you tell this is a big topic?)
There is a HUGE difference between a crying child that will just sit on the Easter Bunny's lap and a child who is genuinely frightened. My crew is trained to see and know the difference and will advocate for that child. We will absolutely not push through an entire 3 minutes with a child that is trembling in terror. There is a time that it's not funny and we will not continue the session even if there are only 5 images to choose from. The intent is for them not to have a fear of the Easter Bunny into their teens.
We will not accept requests to reshoot a family due to a crying child.
Can other relatives come and watch?
At this time no more than 2 adults can come and they must wear masks
Can I take pictures?
Please refrain from taking photos of your session. It's our job to capture the moment, it's your job to take it all in!
How do I order my pictures?
Please click Your Experience from Beginning to End for full details
What if I must cancel my appointment?
If you do not intend on keeping your upcoming appointment, please cancel asap.
What Covid-19 precautions do you have in place?
Click DFC COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS for full details we have had and will have in place.
We are very proud to say that during 2020 Santa season, we saw over 4,000 families and there were no reports of anyone contracting COVID-19 from attending our event from families or staff.
Can I switch my appointment with someone?
Yes. The ONLY way we can do this is for you AND the person you are switching with to email HOLIDAY@DANIELLEFOSTERCREATIONS.COM. We are inundated with these requests and cannot have them coming from all directions. Thank you.
I know when we get there we have to wait in the car until it's our turn, but how do we check in? Do we have to call?
One of our crew members will be doing down the list of appointments in time order. You will get about 2 texts:
(1) To confirm you have arrived ---(2) To let you know when to come in the waiting room
PLEASE DO NOT COME EARLY! We will not take you ahead of your turn. 5 minutes early is enough. Coming too early will crowd the parking lot for those that are supposed to be in those spots. If you are early, circle around a little PLEASE.
What if I want to add additional images after my order is complete?
We call this Buyer's Remorse :)
We remove all galleries from our website every evening.
*If you order additional photos the same day, you CAN order prints and/or digital images at our regular prices.
*If you order past the day of your visit, only digital images are available at the full price of $47 each or any digital image packages only - regardless of your original order.
- Wash hands and sanitize between each client.
- All crew wear masks at all times (including Easter Bunny)
- Clean highly touched surfaces (ie: door knobs) between each client
- Whenever possible, clients do not touch high-touch surfaces.
- Wipe down any props used between clients.
- Remi UV filtration in our ventilation/AC system installed throughout the studio.
- Seating sanitized between clients in waiting and shooting rooms
- Use UV wand on Easter Bunny suit between each client.
- Will not work if sick or exposed to anyone sick
Loading more pages