MAKING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- You will try to fill everything out as quickly as possible. We advise that you type your email address out and copy it so you know it’s correct. That way you only have to paste it in the form.
It is encouraged that you sign up for an account when signing up for an appointment so you can manage your appointment (this is different from your DFC account).
- Select which Santa (or Easter Bunny you would like to visit. (to return to the list, click the same Santa <or Bunny> again)
- Select the Date and time
- DO NOT select a Sensory or Dog Night just to get in. These are specific to our guests that fit the description and you appointment will be cancelled otherwise.
- Be sure to Include your cell number that you will have on you at your appointment when filling in your phone information, we will be texting you when you're able to come in the building.
- CHECK YOUR SPELLING - otherwise you will miss your confirmation and reminder emails and miss your arrival texts.
- ****IMPORTANT**** - Make sure you see the confirmation page upon making your appointment and take a screenshot of it!! If you don't see this page, your appt most likely did not go through.
IF YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR THE SAME DAY
- We are not notified when clients cancel appointments. When we are in the studio with holiday visits and you pick up a cancelled appointment for the same day, we may not catch the change.
- Once you make your appointment, please call the studio to let us know so we don’t miss you.
- If you do not receive your text within 10 minutes of your appointment, please call the studio to verify.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT - updated
- We no longer require the covid waiver. There is an agreement at the time of signup that you will check off that you agree to it.
- You will receive at least 2 reminder emails and 1 text regarding your visit. It will review everything you agreed to at the time of booking and guide you to these links for all of the details about the DFC Holiday Experience, Covid Precautions and Procedures and FAQ.
- Please arrive camera-ready.
- You will wait in your car and we will text you when you are next and when it's time to come in.
- Be prepared to come in at the time you receive your text.
- 2 adults per visit - no exceptions
- MASKS: (subject to change)
- Masks are optional for anyone attending the Holiday Experience.
- Please be smart and considerate in your choice whether or not to wear one.
- However, this means we will be even more diligent in our observation: ANYONE presenting with ANY symptoms or ailments will NOT be permitted in. Even a sniffle, you will be asked to leave. Last season we saw over 4,600 families without incident. Not even a cold. We WILL keep it that way regardless of Covid.
- Anyone that is disrespectful or causes a scene about their stance on this issue will be subject to permanent banning at Danielle Foster Creations and any services we provide.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we feel is a hazard to our staff and clientele.
- Once you are in the waiting room, do not let your child roam around.
- We will continue to sanitize props as usual. Santa (and Easter Bunny) will utilize the UV light in between clients.
- Multi-family group shots of 8 or less will be permitted for this event. However, only 2-3 adults will be permitted to accompany group shots.
- Once you are done with your session you will be led out to the exit by our assistant.
- We are allowing 8 or less people in one group shot and can be accompanied by 1 parent per family.
- You do NOT need to make a separate appointment for a group shot if you have individual appointments for the families involved. We will do the group shot between appointments.
- No dressing changes are permitted between appointments. Please match your individual family and group shot accordingly.
- Your group image will be uploaded to each family's gallery.
- You MUST predetermine who is buying the image(s) or you can purchase on your own. There is no way to accommodate group viewing unless you decide to be together for your calls.
- We do not allow group shots for Santa Paws nights.
CALLBACK TIME TO VIEW & ORDER YOUR IMAGES
- Before you leave your visit, you will be given a time for your callback to view your images.
- All viewing and ordering will be done online and over the phone with our studio reps.
- With thousands of families that need to order, we cannot let clients order at their leisure.
- In the past, clients saw their images right away and we need to replicate this the best we can. Clients will be given a few options for a callback time.
- For example: If you visit in the morning, you select a time, that very morning,
- Of course we will always accommodate those that travel a far distance.
- It is best to plan your appointment to include your availability for this call (and whoever else will be part of the ordering process) to order your photos from a computer for better viewing and to avoid possible staffing fees (see below.
- Please make sure you have any unknown caller block options turned off on your phone so you can receive our call.
- STAFFING FEE:
- PLAN FOR YOUR CALLBACK TIME when selecting your appointment time.
- We are staffed for each client accordingly based on appointment times.
- If you wish for a later call back for photo viewing additional staff has to be added, therefore a $10 staffing fee will be added to your final bill.
- There will be a $10 staffing fee applied for those that miss/ignore the call after 2 attempts are made. So again, please select your appointment in accordance to the callback time you need as well.
- It is best to plan your appointment to include your availability (and whoever else will be part of the ordering process) to order your photos to avoid these fees.
- You will be given a pricelist when you arrive so you have a reference during your call.
- You will order your images/package at the time of your phone call.
- Images will be watermarked as usual. We have had an issue with screenshots and stolen images in the past, so we cannot make any exceptions.
- When viewing your images, we STRONGLY recommend that you view your images from a PC or laptop computer so you can see all the details of your images. Viewing from a phone is not suggested for this exact reason. Upon checking out, you will have a check box that your agree that your order is correct.
PLEASE NOTE: CHECK BEFORE DOWLOADING! Once you download any purchased digital images, we cannot replace them if they are unsatisfied or incorrect.
- If you come from a far distance but would like to pick up your photos shortly after your visit, it is strongly recommended that you bring a tablet or something larger than your phone with you and you can view and order from the Manoa Shopping Center parking lot up the street (we cannot crowd the DFC parking lot).
ADDING TO AN EXISTING ORDER - BUYER'S REMORSE
- If you regret not purchasing images at the time of your original order
- We remove all galleries from our website every evening. Therefore:
- *If you order additional photos the same day, you CAN order prints and/or digital images at our regular prices.
- *If you order the following day and beyond, only digital images are available at the full price of $49 each or any digital image packages - regardless of your original order.
- Pick up is available at our drive up window located in the back of the building during Santa or Easter Bunny Visiting hours at designated times which will be posted on our Facebook page and in your order confirmation email.
- If you come from a distance and wish to wait for your images to be printed, you may do so at the Manoa Shopping Center and we will email you when they are ready.
- There is an option to ship your prints for an additional $5.
- Shipping is sent through USPS within 48 hours of your order. We are not responsible for any delays with the postal service.
- Digital images are available within 48 hours. You can check your order status on your account on the DFC site.
- Pick up will be available until December 23, 2022.
- !!! The window and the studio will be closed after December 23, 2022. Once we return from the holidays, you will be invoiced for shipping & handling. If this is not paid by January 31, 2023, all orders will be disposed. Naturally, that is the last thing we want to do! So come get them by 12/23/22 :)
NEW!!! PLEASE CONSIDER:
Every season we are left having to contact THOUSANDS of clients to come pick up their photos, especially those that purchase digital images along with prints. We discard hundreds of prints that are never picked up. Although we appreciate your order of any size, we don’t want to see you waste your money if you aren’t going to pay for shipping and handling and have no intention of coming to get them. Please consider the shipping option or use the money that you would put towards these prints for more digital images!